We’re Back!!! Yes, it’s the return of our Storefront Operations & Major Auto Theft Investigations with Informant Management training and it’s coming to
Albuquerque, NM during November 12th-15th, 2019!
Who Should Attend?
- Area Level and Task Force Investigators
- Supervisors and Administrators
- D.A. Prosecutors and Investigators
This Storefront Operations and Major Vehicle Theft Investigations with Informant Management Law Enforcement Training will cover:
- Setting up the Store Front
- Planning and Administration Issues
- Running and Operation a Store Front
- Case Agent and Team Tasks
- Working Undercover, Cover Team
- Shutting down the Store Front Operations
- Case videos of Store Front Operations
- Developing Major Case Investigations
- Identifying & Understanding Group Structure and Crimes
- Investigative Strategies – Expectations
- Major Case Studies
- Informant Management and legal issues
Don’t miss out! This course is limited to 40 participants, so register online today.
We also have a Chop Shop Investigations and Criminal Sophistication with VIN Switching and ID course being held the week before.
Check out our training schedule and/or host a class at your agency! We hope to train with you soon!