We are now planning our class calendar for 2018.
If you are interested in scheduling our training at your agency, now is the time to call or write to us. We have a hosting/contracting class page which gives more information. By booking a course at your agency, you save your department travel costs, per diem, and even some tuition (depending on course and size you receive 1-2 free placements). You do not pay extra for our travel/lodging either, as it is all included in the registration costs per attendee. It’s a win/win!
We limit the size of each class to ensure excellent hands-on instruction per a student.
Classes available to book include:
- Rolling Surveillance (mobile surveillance training)
- Rolling Surveillance II (advanced)
- Auto Theft Chop Shop Investigators and Sophisticated Criminals
- Undercover Police Field Operations Course
- and possibly an IOCCRA Conference (Investigation on Organized Crime and Criminal Activities) as we did annually in the past, if you have a facility large enough in a major city.
We have enjoyed traveling through the country and meeting so many amazing training coordinators and dedicated law enforcement officers through the last 14 years. We are looking forward to another exciting year of instruction in 2018. You can join our mailing list to be updated on upcoming courses.