Click Here to see the 2023 Training Schedule
Physical Surveillance Techniques / Real Life Training, Undercover Agent / Police Field Operations, and Major Auto Theft – Chop Shop Investigations
When you can’t afford to burn or lose the operation…
We provide the very best in law enforcement instruction for more than 18 years. We are known for training as real as it gets…we put the classroom in the field. We originated this style of training for these subjects.
- Rolling Surveillance™ and Advanced Rolling Surveillance II – the original hands-on, real-life scenario mobile and foot physical surveillance training with creative response techniques to counter-surveillance.
- Storefront Operations & Major Vehicle Theft Investigations with Informant Management
- Chop Shop Investigations and Criminal Sophistication™ – VIN Switching and ID…with Field Exercises
- Undercover Field Operations will give you expert teaching in the classroom and hands-on coaching in the field to help you develop your undercover persona and techniques.
- Informant Management & Development with Legal Issues
We are the best choice in helping you improve your physical surveillance skills.
Our attendees will tell you they learn the most from our unique hands-on teaching and greatly improve their surveillance success while having fun. We spend more time in the field than in the classroom, where we apply the techniques we teach you. Our debriefings clean up any errors to get the job done right! We bring in the best role players and design realistic scenarios to practice in the streets and on the freeways.
Bulletproof Your Case
We instruct beginning and advanced mobile/foot surveillance, counter-surveillance and CS response techniques, intelligence gathering, and how to document and testify for a strong court case.
In Undercover Field Operations…learn and practice creating your undercover profile and blending into your environment during your buy/walk.
In Chop Shop Investigations…you’ll be taught VIN switching and ID techniques, levels of sophistication in organized crime, and scene processing.
While technology often fails, human surveillance captures the face-to-face, making doors, and visual evidence required for court. We bring the best in techniques, producing the desired results time and again. We do all of this out in the field, giving you the real-life training you need to succeed. We put to practice everything you will learn.
To learn more about our Law Enforcement courses:
- Rolling Surveillance™ (Including Counter Surveillance)
- Rolling Surveillance™ II (Advanced Surveillance Techniques and Strategies)
- Undercover Field Operations™ (Undercover Police Training)
- Auto Theft / Chop Shop Investigations and Criminal Sophistication©
Our topics include, but are not limited to the following: Sophisticated Criminal Individuals and/or various groups of Organized Crime involved in Vehicle Theft, Chop Shop activities, Insurance Fraud, Identity Theft, Internet Fraud, Money Laundering, Drugs and Narcotics, and other related crimes.
Our investigative topics include:
- Investigative Approach and Procedures
- Rolling Surveillance (mobile/foot surveillance)
- Covert Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
- Undercover Police Field Operations
- Chop Shop Investigations and Criminal Sophistication
- Organized Crime Groups
- Informant Handling
- Search Warrants
- Interview and Interrogations
- Terrorist – Advanced Covert Follows — Counter-terrorism
- Latent Printing
- Evidence Processing
- Case Preparation for Filing and Prosecution
If your agency or organization is interested in hosting/contracting law enforcement and/or insurance investigator classes in your region, please contact us for more information.
We also do refresher courses for those departments or task forces who’ve taken our training but want to update, fine-tune, or personalize it.
Physical Surveillance Expert, Tim Lewis, is also available as a speaker or consultant for seminars, conferences, cases, and media.